Monday, February 2, 2009

Introduction

Who is MNJavaRecruiter?

My name is Ashley Jacobs and I am a Technical Recruiter at Tech-Pro headquartered in Roseville, MN. I focus on recruiting for custom application development projects. Primarily, for consulting and contract to hire openings for Java/J2EE Development roles in the Twin Cities. I also recruit Microsoft Developers, Trainers/Tech-Writers/BAs/Project Coordinators, and Report Developers.

I started my career in the corporate world. I enjoy recruiting on the consulting side because for the same reason many consultants prefer consulting to full time employment - ever changing, fast paced, and the opportunity to constantly learn new things. My day is never boring and I do not consider a day successful until I have learned something new.
I am new to blogging. My hope is that this blog will be light hearted, but informative. Please feel free to comment and offer any suggestions for topics you would like to see me blog about.

On a personal note, I am a huge dog fan and can't say enough about my 2 year old pug/beagle mix. I hate winter and can't wait for the sun to come out after 5:00 again. I love strawberries and hate olives.

I love networking and getting to know new people. I am a firm believer that you should build your network before you need to. Please feel free to connect with me online or in person at any time.

ajacobs@tech-pro.com
www.twitter.com/mnjavarecruiter
www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyjacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment